Recently, Group Two helped one of our clients, Elite Homes, with a Grand Opening event. We recommended tying the event into a timely topic that is trending throughout the media world and that people could relate to right now. (Not only can this can make the event more enticing, but it is also better for impressions and interactions on social media.) So, Elite’s standard grand opening event became “March Model Madness,” complete with basketball imagery and messaging throughout the month of March.
What Group Two Did:
- Eblast. We created an eblast featuring the theme with information on the event that was sent out to their internal list.
- Social. We used a variety of social platforms to promote the event, including:
- Creating an event on social
- Boosting custom graphics
- Using the event as the cover photo on the social page
- Creating a banner on their website home page
We consistently boosted posts, and pushed the event page out on social platforms starting three weeks prior to the event. We spent a total of $85 on social.
- Print ads. We ran an ad promoting the event for a week in their local publication. Ordinarily, we would recommend having it run longer, but they are on a rotation schedule with their ads.
Our multi-media approach was very successful. Over 50 guests attended the Grand Opening. At least two contracts were signed that day, with several follow-up appointments in the ensuing weeks. The client was very pleased with the turn out.
The integrated marketing plan that Group Two created for this client can be implemented for any community event. We’d love to talk to you about strategies for your next marketing challenge, so contact us to learn more!