The objective of the Parade of Homes marketing campaign and rebrand was to attract builders to register their homes for the fall Parade and drive buyer engagement to visit the parade homes both online and in person. The campaign aimed to increase foot traffic, virtual views, buyer awareness, and ultimately facilitate home sales.
Group Two developed two comprehensive marketing campaigns, targeting both builders and home shoppers. The campaigns included a strategic mix of banner ads, social ads, an email campaign, BDX site skin integration, and a print ad. We focused on creating excitement and exclusivity, by branding the parade with a stylish and approachable look positioning the BIA as a professional, and experienced brand.
Key Strategies and Tactics:
BUILDER FACING CAMPAIGN
• Highlighted the benefits for builders, such as more opportunities to showcase their homes, a wider reach through on-site and virtual options, and reduced costs compared to previous years.
• Emphasized the potential for awards, recognition, and networking opportunities.
• Showcased the buyer insight gained through voting and engagement
• Emphasized the benefits for home shoppers, including increased opportunities to view builders’ homes, a wider reach with more locations, and the convenience of online and in-person viewing options.
• Highlighted the exclusive “Featured Communities” and “Dream Homes” within the market, offering unique and immersive experiences for buyers.