Experience a truly life-changing year, with a group of inspiring and successful women! Led by Mollie Elkman and designed exclusively for women leaders in homebuilding, the 2024 Women’s Leadership Circle will be an unforgettable journey with the most forward-thinking mastermind group in real estate & construction.
What is the Women’s Leadership Circle?
A year-long mentorship full of collaboration and growth with other top women leaders.
The program will include:
• One live focus day per quarter with an activity the evening before
• Quarterly Zoom power-up sessions (think webinar-style Zoom learning)
• Monthly accountability mastermind zooms for collaboration, sharing, and holding each other accountable to our goals
• Special guest speakers throughout the year
When & where will the WLC meet?
Throughout 2024, you are invited to join us quarterly as we meet in desirable destinations across America.
• January 19 | Tampa, FL
• April 19 | Scottsdale, AZ
• August 23 | Denver, CO
• November 15 | Charleston, SC
What are the benefits of joining the WLC?
• Connection! You will be brainstorming and sharing best practices with the top women leaders in our industry.
• Growth! This course is designed to grow your leadership skills in four different areas: leading self, leading up, leading others, and leading forward.
• Results! You will be given actionable strategies for immediate, measurable, and organizational impact.
How does joining WLC benefit my organization?
Each quarter, you will receive a robust set of tools, worksheets and exercises for you to take back for use within your organization. It’s not only you who benefits from the learning. The program provides tools specifically designed for your executive leadership team, the team you manage, and other interconnected parts of your company.
Meet Mollie Elkman.
Mollie is the perfect person to host a sophisticated mastermind group designed exclusively for women leaders in homebuilding. She is the owner and president of Group Two, a full-service marketing agency for homebuilders. She is also the author of The House That She Built, which is both a children’s book and a mission to support workforce development initiatives in home building by raising awareness in underrepresented communities for opportunities in the skilled trades.
Net profits from this year’s Women’s Leadership Circle will be donated to the She Built Foundation to accelerate outreach to, and equipping of, young women to become the next generation of leaders in homebuilding and beyond.
Register now to take advantage of exclusive membership rates!