We’re Hiring! Account Services, Social Media, and Media Planning Interns for Summer 2018. May – August, minimum 16 Hours per week.
What’s This Internship All About?
Being part of a full-service agency, you will learn what the Account Management, Social Media, or Media Planning teams do on a daily basis to manage accounts, oversee social media campaigns and keep clients happy! This internship will give you exposure to the creative process, client relations and ultimately help you gain an understanding of how the various agency departments and roles work together to drive effective marketing strategy and results.
Take a look at the cool stuff you’ll get to do as….
An Account Services Intern:
- Closely shadow the different department teams
- Learn how to capture and use competitive research
- Learn how departments communicate and collaborate on projects
- Participate in Agency and team meetings
- Compile and analyze Google Analytics
A Social Media Intern:
- Help to create engaging content for social media posts, ads, and campaigns
- Get trained on social media posting and community engagement
- Compile and analyze social media analytics
- Help to write and post blogs
- Research social media trends.
A Media Planning Intern:
- Support the media planner in researching market opportunities
- Help manage and track paid media campaigns across multiple channels (online, print, direct mail, outdoor)
- Compile results data across various platforms for ongoing campaign analysis
- Analyze and interpret Google Analytics data into actionable insights
- Communicate campaign performance and findings via monthly reports
What We’re Looking For:
- Interest in marketing and advertising with a focus on social media, media and communication strategies
- A desire to both learn from the experience and contribute
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (including Twitter, Blogging, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn)
- Understanding of Google Drive and Google Sheets
- Excellent writing, computer and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
See What Previous Interns Have to Say…
“Interning at Group Two has been a fantastic opportunity to gain experience at a unique, specialized agency. The culture here is dynamic and everyone is so welcoming. Whether you’re looking for your first internship or already have professional experience, Group Two is a great place to grow!” – Michelle Intoccia, Advertising Major at Temple University
“As my first internship, Group Two has been the best experience! Everyone was so friendly and made adjusting to the new environment so easy! I’ve been able to expand my knowledge on social media marketing especially on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.” – Sean Brassil, Advertising Major at Temple University
This is an opportunity for the summer, starting in May 2018.
This is an unpaid internship for educational purposes, available for credits and the opportunity to become a part time team member based on performance.
If interested in the Account Management Internship position, please submit your resume to Katie Seibert at email@example.com
If interested in the Social Media Internship position, please submit your resume to Chelsey Keenan at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in the Media Planning Internship position, please submit your resume to John Damiri at email@example.com