Episode 3 of Building Perspective brings in the knowledge and expertise of Group Two’s social media team to discuss the latest and greatest with Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn! From the recent targeting changes on Facebook to the best practices with video content, the Social Corner is here to provide their expertise on this new monthly segment.
- See what targeting parameters Facebook is removing.
- See Facebook’s new ad sizing and formats.
- Instagram tests hiding like counts.
- Dan discusses a quick guide for shooting video content, perfect for content on Facebook and Instagram.
Top Topics of the Week:
- Matt and Mollie talk about Netflix’s “The Great Hack” and data’s role in marketing, and tackle the question: “is it ethical?”
- They also discuss finding their own personal data that Facebook used to target them. Here’s how to see it for yourself.
Two thought leaders come together to explore all things sales and marketing from their unique perspectives. Each week, Mollie Elkman, Matt Riley, and others from Group Two dive into a focus discussion to talk about the latest trends, changes, and best practices.