We’re Hiring! Account Services, Social Media, Media Planning, and Digital Media Interns for Fall 2018. August – December, minimum 16 Hours per week.
What’s This Internship All About?
Being part of a full-service agency, that just recently won Philadelphia’s Best Places to Work 2018, you will learn what the Account Management, Social Media, Media Planning, or Digital Media teams do on a daily basis to manage accounts, oversee social media or digital campaigns and keep clients happy! This internship will give you exposure to the creative process, client relations and ultimately help you gain an understanding of how the various agency departments and roles work together to drive effective marketing strategy and results.
Take a look at the cool stuff you’ll get to do as….
An Account Services Intern:
- Closely shadow the different department teams
- Learn how to capture and use competitive research
- Learn how departments communicate and collaborate on projects
- Participate in Agency and team meetings
- Compile and analyze Google Analytics
A Social Media Intern:
- Help to create engaging content for social media and blog posts, ads, and campaigns
- Get trained on social media posting and community engagement
- Compile and analyze social media analytics
- Research social media trends.
A Media Planning Intern:
- Support the media planner in researching market opportunities
- Help manage and track paid media campaigns across multiple channels (online, print, direct mail, outdoor)
- Compile results data across various platforms for ongoing campaign analysis
- Analyze and interpret Google Analytics data into actionable insights
- Communicate campaign performance and findings via monthly reports
A Digital Media Intern:
- Assist Digital Department with campaign implementation
- Assist with Assist with analysis and reporting of Digital campaigns using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Assist with digital marketing deliverables
What We’re Looking For:
- Interest in marketing and advertising with a focus on social media, digital media, media and communication strategies
- A desire to both learn from the experience and contribute
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (including Twitter, Blogging, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn)
- Understanding of Google Drive and Google Sheets
- Excellent writing, computer and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
See What Previous Interns Have to Say…
“Group Two was my first internship and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The whole office was welcoming and emphasized that though I was helping them out, I was really there for my own benefit. The freeform structure allowed me to explore my interests and I never felt nervous asking questions or asking to get more involved.” – Jess Mihalczo , Advertising Major at Temple University
This is an opportunity for the summer, starting in August 2018.
This is an unpaid internship for educational purposes, available for credits and the opportunity to become a part time team member based on performance.
If interested in the Account Management Internship position, please submit your resume to Katie Seibert at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in the Social Media Internship position, please submit your resume to Chelsey Keenan at email@example.com
If interested in the Digital Media internship position, please submit your resume to Bill Doughty at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in the Media Planning Internship position, please submit your resume to John Damiri at email@example.com