What’s This Internship All About?
Being part of a full-service agency, you will learn what the Account Management team does on a daily basis to manage accounts, oversee creative campaigns and keep clients happy! This internship will give you exposure to the creative process, client relations and ultimately help you gain an understanding of how the various agency departments and roles work together to drive effective marketing strategy and results.
Cool Stuff You’ll Get to Do:
- Closely shadow the Account team
- Learn how to capture and use competitive research
- Get trained on social media posting and community engagement
- Learn how departments communicate and collaborate on projects
- Participate in Agency and team meetings
- Compile and analyze Google Analytics
What We’re Looking For:
- Interest in marketing and advertising with a focus on social media, media and communication strategies
- A desire to both learn from the experience and contribute
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (including Twitter, Blogging, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn)
- Excellent writing, computer and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
This is an opportunity for the Winter/Spring semester, starting in January 2018.
This is an unpaid internship for educational purposes, available for credits and the opportunity to become a part time team member based on performance.
If interested, please submit your resume to Katie Seibert at firstname.lastname@example.org!