As the year winds down and people get sucked into holiday frenzies, many builders decide to pack it in until spring. But we say this is a great time to advertise and get traffic into your communities.
1. Emotions Running High: Thematically, it’s a perfect time to tap into the emotional side of people. Blazing fireplaces, dining rooms full of relatives, cozy rooms with kids and dogs… Push all the buttons.
2. Last Inventory Push: Those inventory homes aren’t going to sell themselves. This is the time to push your move-in ready homes – even if you have to throw in a little incentive or two.
3. Holiday Bonuses: Speaking of incentives, holiday themed specials and promotions are just the ticket for getting busy people into your homes. (Holiday bonuses, anyone?)
4. Natural Sense of Urgency: With less than two months until the end of the year, it’s so easy to create urgency. (Own a new home by the end of year! Start the new year in a new home!)
5. Holiday Themed Events: Generate traffic in your communities by hosting holiday themed special events/open houses. Food drives, holiday decorating events, visits from Santa… whatever fits your neighborhoods.
6. Good Will: Donate to a local community shelter, collect children’s items for Toys for Tots, etc. Share the holiday spirit by connecting with your local community in need.
Whether you’re trying to drive end-of-year sales or simply increase your company’s community profile, make sure your communities get noticed during the holiday season.
Group Two Advertising is a full service agency devoted specifically to new home builder marketing and social media. 215-561-2200.