Your Marketing to Millennials Questions Answered
Andy Bergren spoke about the importance of this growing generation and its continued impact on the housing market. As the largest group of home buyers in the market, he explains how to connect with this demographic through your marketing. You can check out answers to all the questions home builders had throughout the podcast right here.
Marketing that Moves People
Mollie discusses the importance of differentiating yourself from your competitors in today’s information age. She shares how an effective marketing strategy provides information that resonates with your buyers and motivates action. Learn more about leaving the right impression on your buyers through your marketing strategy in “Marketing that Moves People” with SMA Inner Circle.
The Guide to Effective Drive By Signage
Group Two + Zillow for New Construction Marketing
Steps to Marketing Your Grand Opening Event: Part 2
Steps to Marketing Your Grand Opening Event: Part 1
Listen to our Podcasts
Profiting Through Social Media
David Dovell talks to marketing/advertising expert Mollie Elkman about using free social media to boost sales. The website Houzz is specifically about housing, and Elkman recommends contractors begin by posting their company’s work there because Houzz can direct web traffic back to your homepage. Elkman also says good photography is key; it doesn’t have be taken by a professional, but you should consider investing in a high-quality camera. Elkman also says it’s important to keep your Facebook posts positive, and that it’s important to review Facebook analytics to understand your web traffic and to track ads. Likewise, YouTube is useful to showcase client testimonials and your services and products. Elkman, president of Group Two in Philadelphia, finishes by saying contractors shouldn’t fear negative comments, but to control your online presence with quality content and by answering all negative statements with positive messages.
How to Create a Low Cost Marketing Advertising Plan
Andy Bergren discusses why remodelers and other contractors should write a marketing/advertising plan, and what are the most important things that should be included in that plan. Bergren, who works for Group Two, a Philadephia-based agency that works exclusively with remodelers and builders, recommends the following components for every plan:
– Deliver a fantastic customer experience for every client.
– Have an easy-to-navigate, clean-looking website.
– Know how to use SEO to your benefit.
– Build an internal email list and system because email is the cheapest marketing advertising tool.
– Show off your products and services at events and trade shows.
– Grow your online community through social media to drive traffic to your company’s website.
– Utilize social media advertising, such as Facebook ads, to target homeowners in certain zip codes.
– Implement a referral program.
– Educate homeowners through content marketing, which is cheaper and more effective than traditional marketing and advertising.
Finally, Bergren said that many of these things are offer high value at a low cost to your construction business.